Hukseflux is the leading expert in measurement of energy transfer. We design and manufacture sensors and measuring systems that support the energy transition. We are market leaders in solar radiation- and heat flux measurement.
A great place to work
If you are looking for new career opportunities, you certainly need to take a look at our vacancies. We offer a challenging, international, high-tech environment and also provide opportunities for professional development. Learn more about the current vacancies (in Dutch) by visiting our Careers page.
Sensors supporting the energy transition
Since Hukseflux was founded in 1993, new and challenging customer requirements have always sparked product development. The present product range has been designed and validated for a wide range of applications and operating conditions.
As a Hukseflux customer, you get more than just the best products. Sharing application knowledge and know-how across our entire organisation, Hukseflux makes the difference by providing high-level support, - worldwide, in matters such as:
- selection of suitable products for the application (accuracy, operating conditions)
- integration of sensors in a system (optimising sensor vs electronics, cost reduction)
- practices for use (sharing best practices, see also our YouTube channel)
- maintaining the original performance level (using calibration services)
Our quality and environmental management systems
are certified to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
Our goal is to enable you - using the selected measurement solution, validated by regular calibration - to generate the reliable data you need for your analysis and decision making.
Core competencies are measurement of heat and energy transfer. The main product lines are:
- solar radiation sensors (# 1 North American market for Class A pyranometers)
- heat flux sensors (# 1 world market)
- specials for thermal measurement
Hukseflux is owned by its management, has a steady growth and is financially stable. The management aims to build a lasting company. Customers are served through the main office in the Netherlands, and locally owned representations in the USA, Brazil, India, China, South East Asia and Japan.
Sensors and measurement solutions designed by Hukseflux play a vital role in various applications. Some examples of these applications:
- Our main market is system performance monitoring for the solar renewable energy industry. At large-scale solar PV power plants the data generated by Hukseflux pyranometers are used for vital day-to-day analysis and decision making to improve system performance.
- Many of Hukseflux’ heat flux sensors are used to explore possibilities for efficient and sustainable use of energy. A common application of these sensors to measure the heat loss of buildings. Heat flux data are used to convince homeowners it is worthwhile to insulate houses.
- There are numerous scientific applications as well; we offer radiometers (pyranometers, pyrgeometers and net radiometers) that help scientists to understand global climate change. Our capability to accurately measure heat flux from fires leads to a better understanding of flammability of materials, which helps our customers to improve product safety.
Hukseflux’s quality management system is ISO 9001 certified and our calibration laboratory is accredited to perform ISO / IEC 17025 accredited pyranometer and pyrheliometer calibrations. Read more about these topics in the following documents.